Q&A Armed Security Options
Act 235 Certification Blog
The purpose of this blog is to share thoughts to help you…
- Successfully navigate the Act 235 Lethal Weapons Certification application process
- Choose a quality armed security school to take the required 40-hour Act 235 lethal weapons training program
- Keep your PA Act 235 certification armed security license active
- Survive as a working security professional, and...
- Learn about armed security career opportunities
As a clinical and forensic psychologist and Act 235 certified agent, I shall post entries when I have something important to say, and I shall also invite other Act 235 instructors and Act 235 certified security professionals to post entries.
I don’t think so. Why would you want to do that? What does worthy psychologically mean to you? Perhaps you need a little therapy if you do not feel worthy? If you mean by what you are asking, that you are not sure you can trust yourself with a gun, then...We offer all three services at our SCHEDULED Saturday exam sessions. Understand that the psychological exam consists of your taking the written MMPI-2 test. Plus, you are interviewed privately 1-on-1 by Dr. Eimer, and you are observed interacting with a group of your...The best thing to do is to read the Act itself as well as refer to the PA Crime Code. And by the way, this is covered in the 40 hour Act 235 Certification course. With that said, if you are NOT a sworn law enforcement officer, it is NOT your job to pursue, apprehend...