In this video, Dr. Bruce Eimer, PA Act 235 security agent, discusses about the recent changes to the Act 235 Psychological Exam. The Pennsylvania state police updated the requirements to make it less likely for mentally unfit applicants to pass the psychological exam and “fall through the cracks”.
Act 235 Exam Location
19 Chapel Hill Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Consent Form & FAQs
Act 235 Online Application
Other Helpful Links
Recent News & Updates
- If you have questions about Pennsylvania’s Act 235 certification process . . .
- Do any medications disqualify you from receiving the Act 235?
- If one is a certified and current police officer in New York State, is Act 235 required to work public safety in Pennsylvania?
- Dr. Bruce Eimer Explains Updates to the PA Act 235 Psychological Exam
- Updated Act 235 Psychological Examination Requirements