Act 235 certification is required to work most armed public safety jobs in Pennsylvania, unless the job is considered law enforcement and in that case, it would be Act 120 certification that is required. Act 235 certification is required to work any armed security job in Pennsylvania.
Act 235 Exam Location
19 Chapel Hill Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Consent Form & FAQs
Act 235 Online Application
Other Helpful Links
Recent News & Updates
- If you have questions about Pennsylvania’s Act 235 certification process . . .
- Do any medications disqualify you from receiving the Act 235?
- If one is a certified and current police officer in New York State, is Act 235 required to work public safety in Pennsylvania?
- Dr. Bruce Eimer Explains Updates to the PA Act 235 Psychological Exam
- Updated Act 235 Psychological Examination Requirements